Twitter buys Android gadget security startup
SAN FRANCISCO — A San Francisco startup specializing in security for smartphones and tablets powered by Android software said it had been bought by Twitter. Whisper Systems did not disclose the terms of the deal. "We started Whisper Systems with the …
- Google delays widely-panned "Nexus Q" orb gadget – Reuters
- Kitchen gadget: Bismark tip – Los Angeles Times
- In a Pa. school district, rethinking a gadget ban – San Francisco Gate
- Samsung Product Chief: ‘It’s Unreasonable That We’re Fighting Over Rectangles’ – Wired News
- GET STARTED: Gadget sales, House hearing on trade – San Francisco Gate
- Unique Olympic cauldron built in ‘Bond-style gadget workshop’ – New Kerala
- Apple pitches gadget security to hacker crowd – YAHOO!
- Why I Just Unfollowed Everyone On Twitter | Gadget Lab | Wired.com – Wired News
- Apple pitches gadget security to hacker crowd – ca.news.yahoo.com
- Protect Your Bubble Announces Gadget Extended Warranty Sale – YAHOO!
- GE's "Maker Shop": A great place to look for Mother's Day giftsMaker Shop is the brainchild of GE staff--the brand is most famous for its electrical devices […]
- GE's "Maker Shop": A great place to look for Mother's Day gifts