Does this smartphone make me look stupid? Meet the "ladyphones"
I'm not a professional pink hater, but at times I feel a low-level resentment of pinked-out technology; when companies churn out the Pink Version of some gadget, they aren't just filling out the rainbow in their product line.
- Google delays widely-panned "Nexus Q" orb gadget – Reuters
- Kitchen gadget: Bismark tip – Los Angeles Times
- In a Pa. school district, rethinking a gadget ban – San Francisco Gate
- Samsung Product Chief: ‘It’s Unreasonable That We’re Fighting Over Rectangles’ – Wired News
- GET STARTED: Gadget sales, House hearing on trade – San Francisco Gate
- Unique Olympic cauldron built in ‘Bond-style gadget workshop’ – New Kerala
- Apple pitches gadget security to hacker crowd – YAHOO!
- Why I Just Unfollowed Everyone On Twitter | Gadget Lab | Wired.com – Wired News
- Apple pitches gadget security to hacker crowd – ca.news.yahoo.com
- Protect Your Bubble Announces Gadget Extended Warranty Sale – YAHOO!
- Father's Day: Top 5 tech gifts for the modern dadFather's Day has rolled around again, and the sons and daughters of the world are on the […]
- Father's Day: Top 5 tech gifts for the modern dad