Does this smartphone make me look stupid? Meet the "ladyphones"
I'm not a professional pink hater, but at times I feel a low-level resentment of pinked-out technology; when companies churn out the Pink Version of some gadget, they aren't just filling out the rainbow in their product line.
- Google delays widely-panned "Nexus Q" orb gadget – Reuters
- Kitchen gadget: Bismark tip – Los Angeles Times
- In a Pa. school district, rethinking a gadget ban – San Francisco Gate
- Samsung Product Chief: ‘It’s Unreasonable That We’re Fighting Over Rectangles’ – Wired News
- GET STARTED: Gadget sales, House hearing on trade – San Francisco Gate
- Unique Olympic cauldron built in ‘Bond-style gadget workshop’ – New Kerala
- Apple pitches gadget security to hacker crowd – YAHOO!
- Why I Just Unfollowed Everyone On Twitter | Gadget Lab | Wired.com – Wired News
- Apple pitches gadget security to hacker crowd – ca.news.yahoo.com
- Protect Your Bubble Announces Gadget Extended Warranty Sale – YAHOO!
- Robots controlled by your iPhone expected to top the 2014 Christmas toy chartsThe gadgets, driven by phone apps, may be top of the festive list for kids and the young at he […]
- Robots controlled by your iPhone expected to top the 2014 Christmas toy charts